Encompasses 13 bridge construction branches and 1 tunnel subdivision.
Starting its operation in 1991 with the major overhaul of sites on the Trans-Baikal Railway, today the company performs work in construction and reconstruction of rail and car roads, large and small bridges, tunnels, ports and berths, hydraulic structures, runways, residential and office buildings.
The ongoing projects of SK MOST Group of companies are:
- construction of a joint (motor and rail) road from Adler to Krasnaya Polyana for the forthcoming Olympics-2014 in Sochi;
- construction of a bridge crossing to the Russkiy Island over the Eastern Bosporus Strait for the forthcoming summit of the Asian-Pacific Economic Council 2012 in Vladivostok.
SK MOST group today
- Network of Production Bases
- Own River Navigation Fleet
- Over 5000 Construction Machines and Units
- Over 150 Mobile Sites
- Own Design Engineering Division
- ISO 9001:2008 Compliant